Sunday, June 5, 2016

Messianic Jewish Music: "Psalm 23" by Ted Pearce




"The Lord Is My Good Shepherd" - Bernhard Plockhorst - 1825 -1907 - Public Domain
"The Lord Is My Good Shepherd" - Bernhard Plockhorst - 1825 -1907 - Public Domain

Hello,

I found this "Messianic Jewish" song, Psalm 23 by Ted Pearce a long time ago.  (find the "music-only" video below)

I got as far as embedding the video into this blog post...and creating a title for it...but it's langished as a "draft" for quite a while.

Today, I was going through old blog posts and opened this one up to remind myself what the song was.

After hearing it again...I wondered...what's taken me so long to finally publish this??!!

The song and music are peaceful and gentle, and the lyrics are taken straight from the ESV version of Psalm 23.

I hope you will give it a listen and be as Blessed as I am by it!




Thank you for stopping by!

May God RICHLY Bless you!




No comments:

Post a Comment