Sunday, September 29, 2013

Awesome Live Performance / Christian Music Video: The Crabb Family Reunion - Through The Fire

Published on 9-29-2013

Hello!

Several years ago, as I was surfing through the TV channels I came upon a Christian station that was airing a live performance of the Crabb Family, a gospel music group made up of five siblings (three brothers and two sisters).

I was immediately struck by their strong harmonies and excellent music.

Then when the oldest brother, Jason, took lead vocal parts I was knocked about by his energy and passion, and how real his faith seemed.  Nothing about him seemed at all manufactured.

Screen Capture:  Jason Crabb at the 2004 Crabb Family Reunion
Screen-Capture From The Video

Later I went to the internet and was very sad to hear that they were no longer ministering together as a group.

Fortunately they're all still all ministering and performing in various incarnations...and with increasing frequency they are making appearances together again.

----------------------------------------

From wikipedia:  In August 2006, the Crabb Family, Jason, Adam, Aaron, Terah and Kelly decided to follow individual paths. The siblings felt it was time to move to a new season in their lives. Each member plans to pursue their separate ministries.

----------------------------------------

Video Screen Captures: The 2004 Crabb Family Reunion
Screen-Captures From The Video

Recently I found this live video of them singing Through The Fire (written by their father Gerald), from their video, The Crabb Family Reunion.

What makes performance so special is that both their father and step-mother (Kathy) join them on stage.  You can see and feel the emotion, and some of them have tears in their eyes.

Hope you feel Blessed by their music.

(Lyrics Below)




----------------------------------------

Deuteronomy31:8 (NIV)

The Lord himself goes before you and will be with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged.”
----------------------------------------

(Verse 1) So many times I've questioned certain circumstances,
And things I could not understand,
And many times in trials, weakness blurs my vision,
That's when my frustration gets so out of hand,
But it's then I am reminded,
I've never been forsaken,
Never had to stand one test alone,
That's when I look at all the victories,
And the power of God starts rising up in me,
And It's through the fire my weakness, it's made strong, 

(Chorus) He never promised that the cross would not get heavy,
And the hill would not be hard to climb,
He never offered our victories without fighting,
But He said help would always come in time,

Just remember when you're standing in the valley of decision,
And the adversary says give in,
Just hold on,
Our Lord will show up (YEAH),
And He will take you through the fire again, 

(Bridge) I know within myself that I would surly perish,
 Oh But if I trust the mighty hand of God,
He'll shield the flame again, 

Again

(Chorus) He never promised that the cross would not get heavy,
And the hill would not be hard to climb,
He never offered our victories without fighting,
He said help would always come in time, 

Just remember when you're standing in the valley of decision,
And the adversary says give in,
Just hold on,
Our Lord will show up (YES!)
And He will take you through the fire again, 

Just hold on,
Our Lord will show up,
And He will take you through the fire again,
--------------------------------------------
Thank you for stopping by!
God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment