Monday, January 21, 2013

Awesome Reggae Gospel: Tashai Houston - Sheltered in The Arms of God


Screen Capture - W/ Added Text

Hello!

I found a video of this excellent Reggae Gospel version of the song Sheltered in The Arms of God by Tashai Houston!

I love her warm delivery and find the whole track to be very uplifting!

WARNING!  Listening to this song may make you want to close your eyes and sing along!  If you are driving a vehicle it is highly recommended you pull over before you hit play!

: )

Lyrics posted below!

Enjoy!




Psalm 46:1-3 (NIV)
 
1 God is our refuge and strength,
an ever-present help in trouble.
2 Therefore we will not fear, though the earth give way
and the mountains fall into the heart of the sea,
3 though its waters roar and foam
and the mountains quake with their surging.


Tashai Houston - Sheltered in The Arms of God  

I feel the touch of hands so warm and tender
They're leading me in the path that I must trod
I have no fear for Jesus walks beside me
And I'm sheltered in the arms of God


So let the storms rage high
The dark clouds rise
They won't worry me
For I am sheltered safe within the arms of God
He walks with me,
And naught on earth can harm me,
For I am sheltered in the arms of God

Soon I shall hear a voice from heaven's portal
Come home my child
Tiz' the last mile you have trod
I fall asleep
And wake in God's new heaven
Sheltered safe within the arms of God.


So let the storms rage high
Let the dark clouds rise
They won't worry me
For I am sheltered safe within the arms of God
He walks with me
And naught of earth can harm me
For I am sheltered within the arms of God



Lyrics Found and Adapted From http://www.lyricsmode.com.
Both Images in this Post are Screen-Captures from the video.
-----------------------

Thank you for stopping by!


Please:  Comment!   Share!   Join!





No comments:

Post a Comment