Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Worship Music Video: Matt Redman - 10,000 Reasons (Bless the Lord) - With Lyrics

Video below
----------------- 


I bless the holy name of God with all my heart. Yes, I will bless the
Lord and not forget the glorious things he does for me.

He forgives all my sins. He heals me. He ransoms me from hell.
He surrounds me with loving-kindness and tender mercies.
He fills my
life with good things! My youth is renewed like the eagle’s!

--------------------------------------
 
Photo/mage Composite - Copyright 2014, Jephyr - All Rights Reserved
Photo/Image Composite - Copyright 2014, Jephyr - All Rights Reserved

Hello,

I found this video / worship song on YouTube and have listening to it again tonight for the first time in quite a while.

It's really been resonating with me...and I hope it will Bless you as well!

Matt Redman - 10,000 Reasons (Bless the Lord)





 Thank you for stopping by!  God Bless!



No comments:

Post a Comment