Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Video: Comedian Tim Hawkins Sings His Testimony Set To Bon Jovi's "Wanted Dead Or Alive"

 
Comedian Tim Hawkins Sings I'm A Christian

Hi!

If you ever seen Christian comedian Tim Hawkins perform, you know that he can be very zany.

Usually he takes on some aspect of his life, church, or the people he knows...and tells stories that twist and turn humorously through those experiences.

He also often uses his guitar and voice, and turns popular songs into comedic commentary.

Comedian Tim Hawkins Sings I'm A Christian

I don't know if I've ever seen him in a serious moment.

So when I came across the video I'll post below...I was surprised.

If you've ever wondered where his faith was at...he gives a strong, unequivocal statement about it in song.

He IS a Christian!

Taking Bon Jovi's HUGE hit "Wanted Dead Or Alive"...he fashions his own words to it about his faith and what he believes.

(Lyrics Below)




Tim Hawkins - I'm A Christian
(Set To Bon Jovi's "Wanted Dead Or Alive") 

I'm not the same

Was ready for a change
Every day my life was waisting away

I was in a place
Where my future looked so cold
I needed the light
And I felt so alone

Chorus:  I'm a Christian,
The narrow road I ride
And Jesus gave me new life

I'm a Christian
A Bible by my side
Jesus gave me new life

I once was lost
But now have been saved
I've seen his grace
I'll always be amazed

So call on Jesus name
And He'll change the way you think

Come to the living well
And take a drink

(Chorus)

Spoken:  He walked the streets
With a cross upon His back
And He took my shame
(muffled: Stepped or Stood) up to the attack

He rose from the dead
Now He's standing tall
He faced a million demons
And He rocked them all


I'm a Christian,
The narrow road I ride
And Jesus gave me new life

I'm a Christian
In Heaven I'll reside
Jesus, Only Jesus gave me new life

Singing old Sunday school song:

3X:  This little light of mine
I'm gonna let it shine

Let it shine, Let it Shine, Let it shine..............


--------------------------------

Thanks for stopping by!

Please:  Share!  Comment!  Join!




No comments:

Post a Comment